- All products are added to your cart.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack
The Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sack won the sought after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and is still the ideal dry sack available for backpacking. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil™ CORDURA® brand fabric it's the perfect choice for modular packing to organize your gear inside your backpack like a pro. With an almost translucent look, visibility of contents is easy, and if you're really organized you'll make use of multiple color options to find things easier. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and fully seam sealed for water resistance. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
Keep it inside your pack and away from hard edges and corners
Should be kept in another bag or backpack
Backpacking, Hiking, Bike Packing & Travel
What this bag could hold
1 liter: a phone (in a waterproof case - double bagging essential), snacks, wallet & keys
2 liter: some snacks and drinks or extra layers
4 liter: a layer and a meal or so worth of food
8 liter: a puffy jacket & a sleeping bag or food for 2-3 days
13 liter: all your clothes for a trip
20 liter: a tent or any Sea to Summit sleeping bag
35 liter: paddle gear, overnight camp equipment or bike gear
- The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2006
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Ultra-Sil fabric has a 2,000mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Highly recommended as lightweight piece of kit for adventure or ultra-distance endurance events where every gram counts - such as 4 Desert Series, Grand to Grand, or Marathon Des Sables.