- All products are added to your cart.
Tatonka Akela 35
New designed trekking and travel backpack for teenagers.It has the adjustable Y1 carrying system that is designed to suit the volume of the rucksack. It efficiently transfers the load to the hips, and its flexibility makes it extremely pleasant to carry.
- *Y1 Carrying System
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Chest belt with signal whistle
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Handle on front and back
- Lid with gear loops
- Side pockets
- Attached zipped side pockets
- Open channel behind side pockets
*Y1-SystemBasis carrying system for medium to heavy loads. The construction of the Y1-system with specially arranged bars (1) provides an excellent combination of load transfer and high exibility. The ergonomically contoured hip belt with lumbar pad (2) and conically shaped hipbelt (3) comfortably padded and prevents slipping the backpack. Load control straps (4) , the comfortable shoulder straps (5) and hip belt (6) are adjustable and can easily be adjusted to the the user.
- Measurements: 63 x 28 x 23 cm
- Volume: 35L
- Weight: 1,40 kg
- Materials: Soft, PU coated polyester fabric made of 450 denier yarn in Oxford look.