- The only product that combines a jellyfish sting inhibitor with sunblock – sting inhibitor formula also available without sunblock, for divers
- The scientifically proven formula, validated by medical and lab tests around the world and recommended in National Geographic Adventure magazine
- Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic
- Highly water-resistant lasts up to 80 minutes in the water
- Biodegradable and harmless to aquatic life
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Give particular attention to coverage of arms and legs. In water infested by Sea Lice or Jellyfish, Safe Sea should also be applied under the bathing suit. Jellyfish can be dangerous. This product should not be considered a recommendation to go into jellyfish infested water, nor is it a guarantee against stings. In the case of sting do not use Safe Sea as a treatment seek medical attention. Tested against Sea nettle ( Chrysaora ) Atlantic Box jellyfish (Chiropsalmus ) and Rhopilema.
By creating a surface barrier on the skin much like the one clownfish employ to avoid anemone stings, Safe Sea® offers protection against the stings of such jellyfish as the Atlantic Box jellyfish and Rhopilema, Sea Nettle, Fire Coral, and other stinging aquatic organisms. The second line of defense is provided by the formula’s ability to greatly reduce stinging cells’ ability to fire.
Also offers protection from Seabathers Eruption, commonly blamed on “sea lice” but actually caused by the stings of hundreds to thousands of tiny, immature, nearly invisible jellyfish.