- All products are added to your cart.
Princeton Tec Vizz 420 Lumens IPX7 Headlamp
The Vizz is now 420 lumens and dimmable in all 3 modes! Upgraded Vizz colorways include: Transparent Orange, Transparent Blue and Black.
Waterproof, durable, bright and versatile: the Vizz headlamp makes a great partner in any situation. The Vizz’s combination of durability and power make it an ideal choice for any demanding environment. Our feature loaded Vizz includes a Maxbright LED that creates a powerful spot beam for longthrow illumination, a pair of white Ultrabright LEDs to deliver a flood beam, and two red Ultrabright LEDs handle close-range lighting while preserving night adjusted vision. Regulated circuitry delivers consistent light output over an extended period of time. When not in use the Vizz can be locked to prevent accidental turn on, and the translucent switch acts as a low battery indicator.
- BATTERY POWER METER - The battery power meter provides continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing a spare set.
- DIMMABLE LED - Dimmable LEDs provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency. Sometimes we use the word dimmability, which isn't exactly a word yet, but we're very fond of it and have faith it will become one.
- IPX7 lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- MAXBRIGHT LED - The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- MULTIPLE MODE - Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- REGULATED LED - Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- ULTRABRIGHT LED - The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs. "Ultrabright" can also be yelled when using the term in conversation, but not nearly as loud as "Maxbright".