- All products are added to your cart.
Princeton Tec AMP 1L with Cone 100 Lumens IPX8 Waterproof Light
The tiny Amp 1L packs an impressive spot beam.
Waterproof to 100M (330ft) and equipped with a large carabiner loop, this handheld light is ready for any conditions and easy to clip onto gear. The Amp 1L comes with a snap on translucent cone to turn it into a marker light, hanging lantern or area light. When you are done exploring, the Amp 1L will still be your favorite piece of gear with its built-in bottle opener.
If you are looking for a light source for your kayak, check out the Amp1L Kayak Mount.
Additional light diffusing color cones (red, blue or green) are sold separately.
- 360 LIGHT - This light is designed for area illumination, and disperses light in a 360 degree pattern to light up a campsite or other area.
- FOCUSED NARROW BEAM - This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast paced activities.
- IPX8 - Diveable lights that provide waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters. If Atlantis had flashlights, they would be IPX8.
- LED OPTIC COLLIMATOR - A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator/lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- MAXBRIGHT LED - The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.