- All products are added to your cart.
Mocke Racer PFD
The Mocke Racer PFD is designed to be competitive at the highest level. Our Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. The 2015 model is now also ICF approved and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD!
2015 Performance Updates:
- Obtained ICF approval for the 2015 Racer PFD
- Increased the buoyancy from 50N to 60N
- Removed the side panels to make our class-leading-temperature-cool PFD even cooler in the hottest conditions. This has also made the Racer PFD lighter.
- Altered the back pocket to ensure a more snug and supportive fit for hydration bladders.
- Re-designed the Racer shell with rounded corners and almost no seams. This ensures a much smoother & more comfortable user experience
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops for hydration system
- Unique body moulding floatation system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- ISO tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
- ICF approved
Donning: Loosen side straps and pull the Racer PFD over your head. Adjust straps on sides as well as at the shoulders to ensure a perfect fit. Do not adjust too tight, you need to breathe!
Care: Rinse your Racer PFD with clean fresh water after every use. Do not store your PFD in direct sunlight, always inspect your PFD before paddling.
[* ISO & SANS Standards make a distinction between a Life Jacket & a Personal Floatation Device. The Mocke Racer is technically defined as a Personal Floatation Device within the ISO12402-5 standard.]